1. Basic Facts: The fvw Congress has been established as the leading B2B-congress for the decision-makers in the German-speaking travel & tourism industry. Founded in 1998, the fvw congress last year was attended by 950 professionals from tourism and business travel. Amongst these visitors are many top-level managers of leading German travel groups like TUI, Thomas Cook, DER Touristik, FTI, Aida, Lufthansa, Air Berlin, HRS and a great number of managers from the GDS, travel technology companies, internet developers and online travel agencies as the changes in internet distribution, technology and social media are one of the core themes of every congress.
2. fvw Travel Expo: Alongside with the congress the fvw Travel Expo is the leading B2B-fair for the decision makers mainly from travel distribution, tour operators and business travel management. Last year the fvw Travel Expo was attended by the 950 visitors of the fvw Congress and an additional 1250 professionals, who visited only the travel expo and the special forums for travel agents and business travel, which accompany the congress. More than 80 exhibitors took part in the fvw Travel Expo 2015.
3. Forums: Beside the congress there are two special half-day sessions parallel to the speaches and discussions in the main hall: The fvw Travel Agency Forum and a Travel Technology Session.
4. High-ranking speakers: The fvw Congress has grown to a platform, where top-executives and highly recommended entrepreneurs and opinion-makers from Germany and all around the world share and discuss their ideas with the top-level German-speaking community. The congress is simultaneously translated German-English.In total we have more than 50 speakers and panelists for the two days.
5. Networking: The fvw Congress and the fvw Travel Expo are the place to meet and to establish new business relationships. The breaks and the Expo ground are strongly used for meetings. The famous Bahn Party, the official congress party sponsored by Deutsche Bahn, is the place to be in the evening at the first evening. There all the congress participants come together in a relaxing and casual atmosphere and enjoy food and drinks.
Gladbacher Wall 5